miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

I'm Addicted to Fashion



Dark Blue Sweater from Tennis / Busito de Tennis. 

Green Sequin Fabric for a Dress I'll make for a Prom I'm attending this month. / Tela de lentejuelas verde esmeralda para hacerme un vestido para un grado que me invitaron este mes.

I LOVE THIS PINK CLUTCH!! from Stradivarius / Amo mi nuevo bolsito rosado de Stradivarius.  


For my sequin dress I need the right kind of shoes (find them in Payless). / Los tacones perfectos (encuentralos en Payless) para mi vestido de lentejuelas. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Really cool post! Great blog! Your posts keep me coming back for more - it's cos you're amazing!!! Have a great day and a brilliant weekend ahead! Looking forward to more posts from you!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I like to know where you bought the green cloth, My sister is getting married and I just want that fabric.


    Thank you.


    Laura.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola, donde compraste la tela??? estoy buscando algo asi para hacerme un vestido para nochevieja!!! Mil gracias de antemano.

    ResponderEliminar