jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky.

I don't know much about sewing clothing, only basic stuff, but it didn't mind to my best friend who came this morning to help him fixing some of his clothes. It was really funny as he tried over and over again his jeans, and sweaters to make sure I didn't ruin them.

Then, he took my first photos (to myblog) and I really really really like how they turned out. They look somuch better than the ones I used to take my self with the timer of my camera.


I fixed those jeans last monday. They were really wide at the end and I prefer more the skinny style, so I took my sewing machine (which is actually my mom's) and fixed them. It turned out pretty good. I enjoy doing it and love how my experiments end well.


This is one of my favorites. And the thing I like the most is this is exactly like it was taken. No photoshop, all natural.


This is the other one.


My blue blazer is from Stradivarius.


My heels are from a local brand here in Colombia.



And so are my jeans.


My white blouse is from Falabella. I'm not sure if its really chiffon, but is a similar material.


Black, White, Blue and a Feather Tattoo.




And, for the big finale, one of the pictures I took to Andrés. He's not good modeling as I am, but I make him look great.


3 comentarios:

  1. Lovely tattoo :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely outfit! Nice blog and photos.
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Following you already :)
      Follow me back if you want.

      MissAL

      Eliminar